martes, 3 de julio de 2012

Spanish Brands

 
I would have liked to meet the Spanish brand “Noñoño”.  I had heard about "Noñoño" before, of course, but I didn't have the chance to talk to them.  Ata and Annika.  Nice people!!! And funny, really funny!  They make happy garments in a good mood.  I love the body " bonito" ...plenty of bonito fish!!!!  And the book?  Believe me, if you want to have a good time you gotta read it!!!  I guess you will say:  yesssssss!  You were right!!! hahaha!
And we also loved to share experience with the Little Creative Factory's girls. Esther and Cristina are lovely and we admire their energy and complicity too.  Cristina!  I have pictures in Bubble London thanks to you!!!
We are happy because we will see them again at LITTLE BARCELONA, 15th & 16 th July.  I'm sure we'll have fun moments there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario